TreatmentsNo matter what your health concern, at Kim Gatenby Acupuncture, we'll pin you back together!
Initial Appointment60 minutes duration
- If it is your first time seeing Kim, this is the appropriate appointment for you. Duration is roughly 1 hour (sometimes longer if needed) and will allow time to discuss your health concerns as well as include an acupuncture treatment and/or herbal prescription.
Initial Fertility Consultation90 minutes duration
- Designed especially for patients wanting to improve chances of conception, this appointment goes for 1.5 hours and allows plenty of time to discuss your history, and also includes acupuncture and herbal/nutritional advice. Supplements and herbal medicine are an additional fee.
Standard Appointment45 minutes duration
- Standard acupuncture appointments run for 45 minutes and are best for general follow-up appointments. They include time to discuss your ongoing care, as well as an acupuncture treatment, and herbal prescription if needed.
Long Appointment60 minutes duration
- Long appointments are best if you need to discuss a new health concern after a break from treatment, or both sides of your body are normally treated during an acupuncture session.
Herbal Medicine Consultation30 minutes duration
- Follow-up consultations can be booked by existing patients to discuss changes to your treatment plan. These can be online or in the clinic.
At Kim Gatenby Acupuncture, treatments are available for a wide variety of health concerns. If you aren’t sure if your particular concern would be helped by acupuncture and/or Chinese medicine, please get in touch and have a chat about your personal health requirements.
Prices accurate as of 23 March 2020