My two clinics are located in St Leonards and Dural in Sydney, Australia.
If you’re able to come in and meet me in person that would be fantastic! If not, please have a look around the site and check out the blog for the latest health articles.
As an acupuncturist and traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, it’s my great pleasure to be able to help you overcome whatever health hurdles you’re challenged by at the moment.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and 12 years of clinical experience, so you know you’re in good hands. I have also just started studying a Master of Reproductive Medicine in 2018.
After travelling to China to complete my education in 2006, I started working in a clinic under the direction of a midwife. This is where I was first drawn to helping pregnant women and women who wanted to become pregnant.
It’s definitely an emotional role to be such an important part of someone’s journey to parenthood, but it’s the reason I jump out of bed every day and love coming to work!
I’m also really thrilled to be able to help with all sorts of general health concerns. If you would like to discuss your own situation before coming in, feel free to get in touch via the contact page.
Ba Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine) 2007
Certificate Heated Stone Massage
Certificate Sports Nutrition
(Currently completing Master of Reproductive Medicine at University of New South Wales)
Recent additional studies
- Autoimmune diseases, management with TCM.
- Confident & Safe prescribing alongside pharmaceuticals for better patient outcomes.
- Cardiovascular disease: the critical gaps in current management and the central role of the natural medicine practitioner.
- Lab Testing & Hormonal Assessment For Infertility.
- Infertility and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss – It Could Be Subclinical Hypothyroid.
- The treatment of infertility: full course.
- Female Hormonal Disorders.
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and pain syndromes.
- Male fertility – treatment of infertility.
- Pain, Inflammation & Immune Driven conditions.
- Functional Psychiatry: the biology of emotion.
- Dysbiosis & disease.
- Japanese Cosmetic Acupuncture/BiYo Shin Kyu: The Kitagawa Method.
- Re-awakening Qi Flow Through Scarred Meridians.
- The Importance of Nurturing the Foetus Through the Pregnancy.
- Interpreting Blood Tests According to Chinese Medicine.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Course